Resilient Assam Awards 2016-17:
- This is a State level initiative to recognise and encourage initiatives to strengthen disaster resilience in the State of Assam.
- Applicant organisation / institution must submit information in all fields of the online application.
- All material including text, plans, photographs and video submitted must belong to the applicant organisation / institution only.
- Materials submitted must be duly signed and stamped by the authorised signatory of the organisation / institution.
- Applicant organisation / institution should refer to the Award Guidelines and concept note (can be downloaded from this website) before applying.
- For the year 2016-17 the DM Awards are for Three Categories viz. i) Resilient Assam Award for Schools, ii) Resilient Assam Award for HS Schools and Junior Colleges, iii) Resilient Assam Awards for Hospitals.
Click here for Details...